Senior Family Services Specialist - BASE
Contact | Jamie Baker
Office | 757.825.4440
Cell | 757.506.6755
Hello Kraftcubs Families!
One of the most important things your child can do to reach the goal of success is also one of the most basic: attend school every day on time! By attending class regularly, your child is more likely to keep up with daily lessons and assignments and take quizzes and test on time. Research has shown that your child's regular attendance my be the greatest factor influencing his/her academic success.
The attendance form has been made accessible for cell phone users by using the QR Code above.
If your child is absent please follow the below steps:
- Complete the Kraft Elementary Online Attendance Form.
- If your child/children had an appointment, please send in the appointment or parent note when they return to school.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our school's B.A.S.E worker.
- Local resources for food assistance
- free at-home access to online learning programs
- Emergency SNAP & TANF
- Mental Health Assistance